At Wokingham Tools we have tried to provide you with information so you can make an informed purchase, Should your purchases be unsuitable please follow the instructions below.
· Please contact our shop before sending any items back so you can get a returns reference. Please call the shop on 0118 966 1511 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
· Any carriage charges for returning goods will be at your expense.
· All items should be in their original undamaged packaging, we reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
· We reserve the right to charge up to but no greater than 15% of the value of the goods returned.
· Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage.
· We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage caused by your carrier.
· We cannot give refunds on any special orders that you may have requested.
· When sending any goods back to us it should be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, order number, account number and details of why you are returning the goods.
· PLEASE NOTE WHEN RETURNING GOODS WE CANNOT ACCEPT A PROOF OF POSTING AS CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY.
Should you find any delivery is incomplete please contact the shop within 7 working days where we will be happy to investigate your claim and arrange completion of any short delivery. Please note items TO FOLLOW do not constitute shortages.
At Wokingham Tools we will try to package your goods so they reach you in pristine condition. If you do find your goods are damaged in any way please contact the shop within 7 working days and we will be happy to rectify the problem as soon as possible